Naz Beheshti began her career as the executive assistant to Steve Jobs at Apple. Jobs, her mentor, is the inspiration behind her new book, Pause. Breathe. Choose.: Become the CEO of Your Well-Being. He had an early and profound influence on her belief that the ultimate wealth is well-being.
Naz’s diverse experience includes a decade in the high-stress environments of tech startups, Fortune 500s, and pharmaceutical companies (Apple, Yahoo!, AstraZeneca). In 2012, Naz founded Prananaz, a corporate wellness company that provides custom, high-touch, high-tech programs improving leadership effectiveness, employee well-being, employee engagement, company culture, and business results. Some of her clients include Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Skadden, Coinbase, Gilead Sciences, UCSF, and Columbia University. Prananaz delivers programs, workshops, coaching, consulting, keynotes, and training to teams and organizations of all sizes.
Naz is a regular Forbes contributor with over a hundred published articles on mindful leadership and corporate wellness and is also a contributor for Entrepreneur and Thrive Global. She holds a BA in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Cruz. She is a certified Holistic Health Coach, certified Transformational Coach, certified Advanced NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) Practitioner, certified yoga instructor, and lifelong practitioner, and trained TM (transcendental meditation) practitioner. She also co-founded Rise 2 Shine, a non-profit organization committed to helping alleviate the suffering of young children in Haiti.
Naz lives in New York City with her husband, where they enjoy spending time with their eclectic friends and taking fitness classes. Her global company is based in New York City and San Francisco.
Pause. Breathe. Choose.
Become the CEO of Your Well-Being.
Rooted in neuroscience, mindfulness, and positive psychology, Pause. Breathe. Choose. is a leadership well-being book about making better choices for a better life. This book is an outgrowth of more than twenty years of Naz’s work experience at Fortune 500 companies, her first-hand experience learning from luminaries ranging from Steve Jobs to the Dalai Lama, as well as consulting with and coaching international business leaders, entrepreneurs, startups, universities, and major global organizations.
She offers proven, actionable tools and strategies to improve ourselves and our workplace and to achieve sustainable success. Her integrative approach empowers readers to take charge of their well-being and success. Pause. Breathe. Choose. is a guide for self-discovery, better choices, and purposeful growth in work and in life.
Want to read an excerpt from Pause. Breathe. Choose? Click here.
Available at these retailers
Below are the most popular topics Naz is often asked to speak about to groups of all sizes, from large formal gatherings and conference keynotes, to workshops, retreats, and boardroom presentations.
• Become the CEO of Your Well-Being
• Build Resilience for Well-Being and Success
• A Holistic Approach to Living Your Best Life
• The Power of Mindfulness in Action
• Boost Energy Levels to Optimize Efficiency and Performance
• The Corporate Athlete Wellness Retreat
• Essential Communication Skills for Meaningful Connections
• Live Your Best Life Now: What I Learned Working for Steve Jobs and Myself
• Healthy Habits for Healthy Living
Naz empowers leaders to fulfill their highest business, personal, and social potential through mindset and behavior change. Working at startups and Fortune 500 companies have provided Naz with a deep understanding of the challenges leaders and professionals face in high-pressure environments. She practices a holistic approach to well-being for sustainable change that is rooted in mindfulness, positive psychology, emotional intelligence, and neuroscience. She looks at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at work or in your relationship cause you to make poor choices? Does lack of sleep or energy prevent you from performing at the top of your game? Your processes of decision-making, communication, motivation, and learning will become more clear and effective. She helps you move away from what you do not want and move you toward what you want. Her guiding purpose is to empower you to become the CEO of your well-being.
Naz specializes in helping leaders to:
- Manage stress, beat burnout, and build resilience
- Make better choices and change habits for sustainable well-being
- Gain greater clarity, creativity, energy, and productivity
- Overcome limiting beliefs and adopt a growth mindset
- Develop mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Lead authentically guided by values, awareness, and presence
- Boost confidence and lead with intention and purpose
- Work through conflict and build trusted relationships
- Strengthen communications skills and executive/leadership presence
- Cultivate a strong workplace culture and employee engagement